- any new technology needs at least three major iterations to get to the mass market
Dont just follow the trends, use the firsts principles, rather than reasoning by analogy divide things down to the most fundamental truths you can imagine and you reason up from there. this is a good way to figure out if something really makes sense or it just is what everibody else is doing.
- the most important thing is to gather great people.
- signal over noise. put all the money into make it as good as possible… not advertising. Are these effort tha we are spending, are the resulting in a better product or service? if the’re not , stop those efforts.
Elon Musk’s 10 Rules for Success
- Never Give Up
- Really Like What You Do
- Don’t Listen to the #LittleMan
- Take a Risk
- Do Something Important
- Focus on Signal over Noise
- Look for Problem Solvers
- Attract Great People
- Have a Great Product
- Work Super Hard